Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Weekly Schedule

I am starting something new - a Weekly Writing Schedule. I just need to get into the writing groove and I find myself writing far less often than I'd like. I have been writing more but not enough. So surprise!! It will be fun! You'll see!!

Anyways, no real updates. M has three teeth just below the surface, I can see the whites...so hopefully by Samhain she will have 3-4 new ones! I've started playing Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire for PC. It is completely different than all of the previous games, and all of the future ones, too. You can't switch to first-person and the controls are unruly. All of the challenges have amazing premises, though, and are enjoyable to the hilt.

Jeff's birthday is Samhain, and I have a few birthday ideas in mind. Shhhhh! It's a surprise. I can't believe another year has come and gone. I love that man so much!

More updates on the house, nothing good. They told us we were all set, we just had to let our money season. YEAH RIGHT. The bank gave us the run around and said Jeff needs another 12 month run-around credit proof. They told us we were set! Jeff was pissed. We called another lender and we're talking. Hopefully they'll be more straightforward because we are just tired of the bank's games. We'll make it through, but my gods REALLY. People are awful. This should be a much simpler process.

Anyways, my head has been killing all night tonight (10/26) and man, it sucks. Stress does it to yeh! Anyways, goodnight. Keep in store for surprises!! ;)

~Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment