Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Mairead - 14 Months old

Current teeth: 8
Current hair color: Auburn
Current eye color: Greenish blue
Height: 32" tall, or 2ft 8in.
Weight: 23 lbs
Naps: 2

My favorite book: All of them!
My favorite song: The Alphabet, although after E I just get confused...they all sound like E!
My favorite toy: My music table (although I really like my other ones too!)
My favorite time of day: Anytime there's food! (All day!)
My favorite food: Cheese, like mama!
My favorite show: Super Why!, Chica, and I'm pretty into Poppy Cat
My favorite color: Red, I pick this color the most when I play with my toys
My favorite shape: Circle, I really like round things!
My favorite place: The Zoo!
My favorite animal: My favorite is doggies, but I really liked birds and goats when I went to the zoo. Those Ostriches are so pretty!
My favorite word: All of them, depends on the day! I can say a lot now, 20 or 30!

My favorite hobbies: EATING. I will eat all day long. All day. Long. I learned how to open the cabinets in the kitchen, so that is a must! I love talking on anything that resembles a telephone! I love to throw my toys out of my playpen, and then put them back in if I could reach...like I do with my toy boxes! I still love my bathtime. I like milk snuggles with mama, often! I can run in circles now even though I fall on my face a lot, it's fun! I like to dance, my favorite move is the leg shake.

My current dislikes: Mama leaving the room, Mama eating without sharing, that scary talking face Grandma took out for Halloween and the little talking guy. I also hate being told no.


I love you, pretty girl, I can't believe how big you're getting. Every day that passes is a new journey, even when I feel like it's just another day. You're such a special soul that lights up my world even in the darkest of times.

~Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment