Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Life Updates

I've not abandoned you, my readers. I promise!

The past few months since our move have kept me busy. I have so many projects going on at one time, it feels crazy. I'm working on some great posts on the sister-blog The Allopathic Maverick. It takes a lot of time reading and researching to complete each post, which is usually pretty comprehensive.

In addition, I'm doing some writing, learning, etc. and have a lot in mind. It's hard to figure out what to do in the span of the day. I sometimes even find myself wanting to do so much at once that I do nothing.

But I'm slowly chipping away at it.

Some updates on our lives here!

Mairead is now 20 months old, and talking like a flipping trouper. I can not believe how much her vocabulary has expanded in just two months. It's seriously crazy. She's starting her terrible twos tantrums and teething very intensely. All of her incisors are cutting through the gums, at the same time as she's starting to teeth for her second molars. I feel so bad for my girl. She is so miserable the past few days. Her hair is much longer, and she's about 28 lbs and 3.5" shy of 3 feet tall. Her new favorite foods are yogurt and strawberries, but she still loves bananas. Her new favorite shows include Super Why! (she has "rediscovered" it), Tinkerbell, and Dinosaur Train. She knows all of the songs and dances to most of her shows. She can climb now and is progressing so well intellectually with colors and learning words!

As far as me, I quit drinking Pepsi cold turkey as it was one of my only really bad health vices and it was just starting to take a toll on me. I stopped right on time, too! In the next few months I'll be getting new glasses and getting out more as the pool is open now. I'm excited. I'm hoping to really get my projects flowing (as usual) but I've had another hurdle these past 6 weeks or so. My laptop fan died! So a lot of my projects, posts, etc. all are sitting alone in there. We have to get it fixed pretty soon but we're not rushing either since hubby has a laptop as well, although it's for gaming. I'm looking forward to posting more, for sure!

I'm also looking for water flavoring alternatives. Most have too many dyes and artificial flavors and sugars in them, but we'd love it if we could find one with little to none. If you have any suggestions, leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment